First NHR Conference
NHR (Nationales HochleistungsRechnen) is the federally and state-funded alliance of nine High Performance Computing (HPC) centers for university research in Germany: http://www.nhr-verein.de/en.
The aim of the conference is to bring together HPC users working on selected topics, varying each year. For this year, the topics are: Atomistic Simulations, Life Sciences, and Agend-based Simulations.
With top-class keynote speakers and further lectures on this year’s scientific topics, the conference will provide the basis for a scientific exchange beyond disciplinary boundaries. By presenting your research in a talk or poster, you are invited to initiate discussions with other scientists.
NHR is made for science and so you are asked to provide impetus to make NHR meet your needs. Consulting, and operator staff will participate in the program, and there will be lots of opportunities for one-on-one meetings as well as panel discussions.
This Year's Topics
• Atomistic Simulation
• Life Science
• Agent-based Simulation
• Mohammed AlQuraishi, Columbia University New York
• Rob Axtell, George Mason University College of Science
• Helmut Grubmüller, MPI, Göttingen
• Karissa Sanbonmatsu, Los Alamos National Laborator
• Scientific Conference: Sep 18-19, 2023
• Abstract Submission Deadline (250 words): Jun 30, 2023
• Registration Deadline: Aug 15, 2023
• Registration fee: 120,- €
• More information: here
• Zuse Institut Berlin (ZIB), Takustraße 7, 14195 Berlin, Germany