Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++
Dr. Gunter Roth (NVIDIA)
9:00 - 17:00
Togetherwith Nvidia, we are offering a workshop on accelerated computing with CUDA in C/C++.
The Workshop will take place virtually. Participants will be provided with access to a suitable GPU setup.
Connection details for the workshop as well as required steps for access to the setup will be sent to the participants prior to the event.
- By participating in this workshop, you’ll:
- Write code to be executed by a GPU accelerator
- Expose and express data and instruction-level parallelism in C/C++ applications using CUDA
- Utilize CUDA-managed memory and optimize memory migration using asynchronous prefetching
- Leverage command-line and visual profilers to guide your work
- Utilize concurrent streams for instruction-level parallelism
- Write GPU-accelerated CUDA C/C++ applications, or refactor existing CPU-only applications, using a profile-driven approach
- Basic C/C++ competency, including familiarity with variable types, loops, conditional statements, functions, and array manipulations
- No previous knowledge of CUDA programming is assumed
Further details at https://indico.scc.kit.edu/event/2468